Hidden Pines offers 1 acre and over-sized secluded lots next to the beautiful Lukfata Creek and Hidden Creek. This magical part of Hochatown is unique in that it offers two year-rounds that can run the boundary of your property. There are also wooded Lots that offer a scenic view. Simply an investor’s dream!
These beautiful lots will go quickly so call to schedule an appointment today (580) 314-5612.
Preliminary Deed Restrictions for
HIDDEN PINES ON THE LUKFATA CREEK
●State of Oklahoma
● McCurtain County
● Hidden Pines, located in McCurtain County, Oklahoma
● 42 lots, used solely for residential purposes.
● No residence under 1500 square feet.
● No structures other than one detached single family dwelling, and a private garage and other outbuildings incidental to residential use of the building site.
●All structures shall be of conformity and harmony of external design with existing structures in Hidden Pines and as to location of the building with respect to topography and finished grade elevation in Hidden Pines.
●All structures shall be sightly and neat of construction
● No more than 50 percent of trees shall be removed that are more than 6 inches in diameter at 6 feet from the ground.
●All structures shall be of native building materials such as rock, stone, wood etc. on no less than 90 percent (excluding glass, windows and doors) on the exterior. No more than 10 percent of non-native materials shall be used on the exterior walls such as brick, vinyl, processed wood, metal etc.
● No structures may be manufactured homes.
● Driveways for personal use must originate from a point of the original dedicated/platted roads of the development and shall terminate at a point not outside of the original owners lot. It is the intent of this covenant to prohibit ingress and egress from any other area. Exception: if written easements are signed and filed by all owners of any lot that said easements are intended for , then these easements are valid.